chickie4

Joyee Flynn
Nicholi's Vengeance
J.A. Jaken

The Billionaire Banker

The Billionaire Banker - Georgia Le Carre *I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

3.5 stars

This was an interesting read for me. I was drawn into the story, even though I didn’t think I would like it as much. The twists added to the story made it more enjoyable for me, and kept my interest, even though there were times when the story dragged on.

I liked Lana, though there were times I wanted to smack her and tell her not to be so stupid. I applauded what she did in the end, which helped redeem her in my eyes. On the other hand, I absolutely hated the Barrington family by the end, and I was a bit pissed off at Blake at the end of the book.

And speaking of the ending, I wasn’t a big fan. While I liked what Lana did, I hated the cliffhanger ending, especially since with the length of the book and the blurb, I was expecting a happy ending, which I didn’t get.

All in all, this was an interesting book, and I will read the second one because I want to find out how Blake and Lana’s story ends.