chickie4

Joyee Flynn
Nicholi's Vengeance
J.A. Jaken

Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty

Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty - Brian Jackson, Selah March, Jessica Freely, A.J. Llewellyn, Stephani Hecht, Kim Dare, Serena Yates, Mark Alders, Angela Benedetti, Wren Boudreau, William  Cooper, M.J. O'Shea, Eve Ocotillo, Jade Archer, Missy Welsh, Rachel Haimowitz, Deanna Wadsworth, Em Woods, Sarah Madis A Shiny New Toy by MJ O’Shea 3.5 stars
This was a cute little, friends-to-lovers story, complete with some fun with toys! It was a bit slow at first for me, but it picked up at the end and ended happily. The sex was okay, and the toys made it more interesting.

Leaking Pipes by Deanna Wadsworth 4 stars
This was a funny little short story that I greatly enjoyed. Plumbers and leaky pipes have never been this damn sexy. Sam was so adorably awkward and cute and BJ...sin incarnate. Would love to read more about what happened next though.

Christmas in the Sandbox by Missy Welsh 5 stars
I loved this short, fun little encounter between two smexy soldiers. This story proves that sex doesn’t have to be all hot and intense, that it can be fun and more relaxed yet still be satisfying. I loved the banter between the two and I burst out laughing over some of the lines. I would definitely love to read more about these two.

Rommy and Jules by Xara X. 4 stars
This was a cute little read that I absolutely loved. And the very first thing I thought of when I read the description and names was Romeo and Juliet, though this is a much happier version. It was cute, funny, and sexy. I loved the witty banter between the characters and the puns were great, even when they were a bit cliché.

A Wish for Jamie by Em Woods 4 stars
How far would you go to help the one you loved? This was a wonderful story about forgiveness and the power of love. I nearly cried several times, it was so moving and heart breaking at the same time. I also loved that there was a secondary female character who wasn’t a total bitch, but actually helped the two men get their HEA.

Masters and Boyd by SJD Peterson 4.5 stars
This is a great little encounter taken from the much larger book. It was hot, intense, and fun at the same time. I can’t wait to read the rest of the book and see how their relationship started and develops.

Love Bound by Jessica Freely 4.5 stars
This was a wonderfully moving story. I will warn you though, I bawled while reading it. I also smiled. It was a story about how to deal with loss and moving on and it was beautiful. I would love to read more about Max and how he did after Stev convinced him to move on.

Christmas Gifts by William Cooper 4 stars
This was an unusual story. Most of these stories are set at the beginning of a relationship or a date, or while the characters are in the honeymoon phase. It was nice getting to read about these two and their kids, to acknowledge the struggle and joy constantly in their lives. I would definitely love to read more about this couple, maybe even how they met.