chickie4

Joyee Flynn
Nicholi's Vengeance
J.A. Jaken

Damon Snow and the Nocturnal Lessons

Damon Snow and the Nocturnal Lessons - Olivia Helling *I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

So, I didn't realize that this is not only a series, but more of a serial when I started reading it, so I just wanted to give fair warning. While the book does have a satisfying conclusion, it also has a bit of a cliffhanger ending that leads into the next book, so be warned.

Overall though, this was an interesting story for me. Part romance, part erotic, part mystery, and part suspense, and totally intriguing. I thought this was just going to be some erotic short story, but instead I got a lot more. I was drawn into the story, searching for answers and wanting to know the truth behind both Bryne and Damon. I enjoyed it more than I though I would, which is saying something.

Even though this book does bring the conflict to a close, many questions still remain. Who is Bryne, and why is he doing this? What is going to happen to Damon at the end of his lessons? Are all my crazy conspiracy theories going to come true??!! Ahem. Sorry about that.

Anyways, while I have my ideas about the answers to these questions, I will definitely be keeping my eye out for the next books in this series, as I can't wait to see where the author takes these characters and storyline. I would definitely recommend giving this book a try, you might just be pleasantly surprised.