chickie4

Joyee Flynn
Nicholi's Vengeance
J.A. Jaken

John Henry's Beautiful Charlie

John Henry's Beautiful Charlie - Stormy Glenn I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. It had romance, suspense, action, and the sex scenes were both sexy and fun. You could see the love John Henry and Charlie had for each other. I love that the sex scenes weren’t all heavy and intense, but some were lighthearted and fun, which you don’t always get in books. Sometimes, people overlook that aspect of sex, and think that the only good sex is intense sex. I love all the Marines in this book and I can’t wait to learn more about what they do and what they are like. I love the surprising ending that I was not expecting. In fact, I loved pretty much everything about this book. My only regret is that it ended. I also enjoyed this book because it’s not your usual series. I don’t know yet if this will turn into a series, but I sincerely hope so. It wasn’t corny like some series can be and it didn’t overreach in the first book. It laid the groundwork for a very interesting potential series, and I can’t wait to read more. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a military romance or a good read, and if you are a fan of Ms. Glenn’s work, you should not miss out on this one.