chickie4

Joyee Flynn
Nicholi's Vengeance
J.A. Jaken

A Very Holland Christmas

A Very Holland Christmas - Toni Griffin I greatly enjoyed the Holland Brothers series and I was bummed when it ended, so when I heard that there was going to be a Christmas story about them, I was ecstatic.

Christmas is a time for family and friends. Catch up with the Holland Brothers and their mates as they race to get everything ready for their second Christmas together.

This is a cute little Christmas story and a nice little sequel to the series. It starts right in on Christmas Eve, with everyone in the family preparing for their second Christmas together. There is no background or recap and it took me a minute to remember everything in the previous books. One of the things I liked best was that it also provides some answers to previous unanswered questions and final closure for some. It is a bit of a leap after some of the books so it also provides a glimpse into the future of all the Hollands.

I would definitely recommend this to all those who loved the Holland Brothers series and if you haven’t read the series already, you should read it before reading this story in order to fully understand what’s going on.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*