chickie4

Joyee Flynn
Nicholi's Vengeance
J.A. Jaken

Killgrace and the Singular Situation

Killgrace and the Singular Situation - C Price *I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*
3.5 stars

Right off the bat, this book was heavy on the sci-fi. This isn't for the faint of heart, this is for the hardcore, Ray Bradbury sci-fi lovers. Now, I like sci-fi, but I'm not as hardcore as that, so for me, I had a hard time understanding a lot of the language and terms. This book is also part of a series of inter-related books, so I would recommend reading the free books on the author's website first so that KSS will make more sense, and it will also give you an idea of the type of terminology and such to expect.

Even though I had a hard time understanding some of the terminology and such, I still enjoyed reading the book. It was full of adventure, and had me sitting on the edge of my seat. While it had a complete ending, there is still the mystery behind the two main characters remaining that will be continued in future books, so I will definitely be on the lookout for the future books in this series. If you like a good sci-fi adventure, this is definitely for you.