chickie4

Joyee Flynn
Nicholi's Vengeance
J.A. Jaken

Handsome Hero Wanted

Handsome Hero Wanted - James   Cox I'll just say to start, I'm not usually a big menage fan, especially when you add more than 3 people, as characters can get left out, issues arise, etc. That being said, I had to give this book a try, because I'm a huge sci-fi fan. And how can you not want to give the book a try once you read the blurb? But somewhere along the way, a book that I though was going to be so-so turned out to be way better.

The setting was great, but the characters stole the show for me. I enjoyed getting to meet the king and all the men in the harem. To say they were colorful characters would be an understatement. I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say, I can't wait to read the future books in the series to revisit these characters (cough *Lavender* cough).

Now, pay attention to the warnings, because when it says orgies, James Cox delivers. Now, often too much sex can ruin a story or get boring, leading to me skipping sex scenes, but I didn't run into that problem much while reading. Sure, some scenes were a bit repetitive, but they actually did somewhat further the plot, leading to the twist ending I didn't expect when I started reading (not giving any spoilers away, so if you want to know, you'll have to read the book).

All in all, this was a fun, light read that made me laugh and kept me entertained. If you're looking for something light and fluffy or if you're looking to get all hot and bothered, I would definitely recommend giving Handsome Hero Wanted a read.